The Best Wellness Gifts for Mom
It can be hard to think about what to get mom! If she loves living a healthy lifestyle like you, this holiday gift guide has you covered.
Here's what I'm loving for gift ideas for mom this year:
1.Teabloom's Beverage Tumbler for Coffee or Tea - I have one of these and love it! It comes with a tea diffuser and makes it easy to pack in loose tea for when you're on the go. It's also voted one of Oprah's favorites, so it's got a big stamp of approval. I ordered it in the rose color.
2. Loose Tea from David's Tea - to complete her tea gift she'll love the loose tea blends from David's Tea (30-50% off sale for Black Friday). With blends like "unicorn dream", "sweet potato pie" and "Christmas morning", you can create a really festive present!
3. Rose Quartz Face Roller & Gua Sha Set - older women have many complaints about their skin. Help soothe mom's with a pretty jade face roller. Tell her to pop it in the fridge before bed and roll away while she's making her morning coffee. It'll make her skin glow.
4. Lavender Moon Body Lotion - you can create a beautiful beauty basket with the rose quartz roller and add in this pretty lotion! I love Pacifica for skin care because they don't contain parabens or phthalates (which can act as fake estrogen in the body and lead to hormone imbalances) and they're vegan and cruelty free products.
5. Pacifica Sea Foam Gentle Face Wash with Coconut Water & Sea Algae - this is one of my favorite face washes! Plus it comes in my favorite color (seafoam!) and will look so pretty in a package with the lavender moon body lotion.
6. The Always Pan from Our Place in Spice - I love how these pans support our hormonal health and got one for my mom! It comes in a variety of colors so you can easily match your mom's kitchen décor. The pan is designed to replace eight traditional pieces of cookware so you can also help her save space and clean up.
What I love about these pans is how they're designed. The nonstick ceramic coating is made without toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles. These toxins can lead to hormone issues for women (it seeps into the food you eat) and increase inflammation which can steal your energy, mood and compromise your gut health.
7. GreenPan Frying Pan Set - if you're looking for a more cost effective frying pan option that still avoids using toxic materials in their coating, GreenPan is another great option (I actually have this whole set that I registered as a wedding present and love them!)
8. Happy Alarm Clock - seasonal depression is a real thing. You can help your mom wake up feeling rested and ready to start the day during the cold winter months with something called a happy light. This Phillips SmartSleep alarm clock gradually lights up in her room and mimics the rising sun. Lights like these have been helpful to boost people's mood and make it easier to wake up in the winter. I have one of these and swear by it! You can even set it to different wake up sounds like the birds or ocean.
9. Level up Her Latte - your mom may feel adventurous to skip her morning coffee and indulge in a wellness latte! Make her a cute gift basket and stock her up with the essentials:
Ceremonial matcha powder - write down this matcha recipe for her
Matcha Tea Set from Etsy
blue spirulina & butterfly tea powder to make this Blue Beauty Latte
Vanilla Coconut Collagen powder from Primal Kitchen (save 10% with the code BOMBSHELL, and save an additional $10 for Black Friday on orders over $50)
Best Mom Ever mug from Etsy
10. Cozy Throw Blanket - help her stay warm and cozy with this faux cream blanket from West Elm (50% off for Black Friday). Add in some slippers and a new book, and she'll be bundled up with your love all winter!
*this post contains affiliate links. Balanced Bombshells, LLC may receive a small commission if you purchase items through the links provided, at no additional cost to you.